Tuesday 5 April 2011

Three down and satnav at the ready...........

Well it's Tuesday again which happens to be my favourite day of the week as Tuesday night is 'Treat ( or cheat? ) Night!

I am over the moon that I lost another 3 pounds this week which means I got a shiny sticker for my Fat Club book and I also got my 2 stone award - making a total loss of 2 stone and one pound.This means I am still on target for my Take That concert and am also 9 pounds off my 12 week challenge. I am still totally motivated and especially more so now that I have been informed that Take That's support act are The Pet Shop Boys which are possible the best pop group of the 80's / 90's! Good times to come on June 22nd - I am looking forward to seeing them and also Nicola, one of my oldest and dearest friends from back in the day.

I have had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster of a week in terms of work - I wont publicise it on my blog but I have had a bit of a kick in the teeth and stab in the back from a client. I was angry and then upset on Friday - everyone thinks that if you are loud and bolshy that you don't have feelings but this is not true - I cried on Friday - real tears of frustration . I am ok  now and have dusted myself down and prepared myself for battle. It's times like this that I miss my Dad because whatever happened in my life he always, but always, supported me and would have given me some Northumbrian words of wisom, ie, 'tell them where to gaan pet'.

Tomorrow I am off to Cardiff with Hattie - it's her open day at the uni of her choice so we are off on an adventure to Wales. We both agree that Hattie is the better driver so it's her that will be doing the driving. I am going to remain focussed and take a bag of fruit with me to nibble en route and hopefully resist the Welsh cuisine - as I don't actually know what Welsh cuisine is I think this will be easy. We have our maps, schedule and £5.70 at the ready and in the words of Ness from Gavin and Stacey , I hope our day is 'cracking'!

No comments:

Post a Comment