Sunday 19 August 2012

Am I a STP addict?

After a horrendously busy weekend, a couple of panic attacks on Friday , nearly a whole box of Kalms on Saturday and then the excitement of X Factor last night I felt today that I needed a bit of chill time.

We trotted off to the Firehouse Restaurant in St Ives - and very nice it was too. I had a delicious burger with proper chips and shared a bottle of Australian red wine with my ma in law. When the waitress asked if we wanted anything afterwards I really wanted to say ''no thank you'' but there's sticky toffee pudding on that menu and it's something I simply can't resist.

It's the second time I have had STP this week so I am dreading the scales on Tuesday. No amount of water, fruit or stir fry tomorrow is going to redeem me but I enjoyed it and had a nice couple of hours which is the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment