Sunday 21 July 2013

No rooftops, those effing scales and a cool breeze.

So today I did not go to the rooftop. When I woke up it was dull and drizzly and I had tons to do at home and I had already said I wasn't going to go and then Debbie ( who had planned the beach ) said she was going to go for an hour and I was disciplined and stayed at home.
 
I wish I had been as disciplined yesterday as I was today..............
 
We did have a Chinese last night and I have to say it was lovely. If I had stopped at the pancake roll and chips and hadn't had some choccy too then maybe today I wouldn't be feeling so guilty.
 
The removal of the battery from the scales was soon forgotten last night and I managed to avoid them this morning but I have juts hopped on and am now angry.
 
The problem with having them in my bathroom constantly looking at me is this -
 
POSITIVE BIT 
 
 THEY KEEP ME ON TRACK
 
IF I AM NAUGHTY AND I HOP ON AND SEE THE DAMAGE THEN I TEND TO BEHAVE
 
NEGATIVE BIT 
 
 IF I AM GOOD AND HOP ON AND I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SEE I THINK ''OH SOD IT'' AND EAT STUFF I SHOULDN'T
 
I'M OBSESSED WITH THEM
 
I am a moderator for a forum on the internet that is a support group for fat club members. Last year I wrote a long post called -
 
''Is anyone else a serial weigher''
 
I have just logged in and looked at it and it has had 113,000 hits and over 5,000 replies so I am definitely not alone with this stupid compulsion.
 
I gave them to Leanne when I was on my non diet. My friend Beccy actually removed a set from my house last year and is dead strict and refused to give me them back. I live less than a minute away from Boots so bought another set as soon as possible and just always hoped she would never need a wee whilst at my house.
 
I am a lost cause.
 
I need help.
 
And although the sun came out , it has still been quite breezy which I have to say was a welcome - but for one day only! I want the sun back as from tomorrow please!
 
I am so busy this week that I don't want to think about it. My next night in is in 6 days time. One of those nights out involves food and I suppose the plus side is that if I am out then I wont be eating or hopping on and off those scales.
 
Have just hopped on again.
 
I am FOUR POUNDS UP on my fat club weight 3 days ago and I have 3 full days to rectify this. I may even resort to going jogging.
 
I blame the ice cream that I had.................

No comments:

Post a Comment